With this well balanced Merlot we recommend a duck breast on a potato rosti with caramelised apple balls and aubergine caviar.
$30.00 incl GST
This Hawke’s Bay Merlot is gently lifted on the nose showing spiced plum, cherry, thyme and mixed spice aromas, followed by a juicy palate that is nicely rounded and lingering.
- 4 STARS - VINTAGE 2019 Peter Saunders
- 88 POINTS - VINTAGE 2019 Wine Orbit
- 90 POINTS - VINTAGE 2018 Bob Campbell - Supple, fruity merlot with plum, raspberry, blackcurrant leaf and subtle spicy flavours. A flavoursome wine with a suede-like texture and pleasingly dry finish. Offers good value at this price.
- 5 STARS - VINTAGE 2018 Peter Saunders
- 90 POINTS & 4.5 STARS - VINTAGE 2018 Wine Orbit
- 4 STARS - VINTAGE 2017 Peter Saunders
- 4 STARS - VINTAGE 2016 Peter Saunders
- BRONZE MEDAL - VINTAGE 2016 Royal Easter Show