This fresh and juicy wine should be paired with pan seared scallops with a whipped lemon potato and side of crisp fresh greens.
$30.00 incl GST
Crisp, bright and fresh fruited bouquet with white peach and lemon, apple and soft sweet herb. Just dry with a little residual sweetness.
- 92 POINTS - VINTAGE 2020 Bob Campbell - Nicely made pinot gris with delicately succulent ripe pear, stewed apple, clove spice, ginger and citrus flavours. A hint of sweetness is perfectly balanced by fruity acidity. It has an acceptably smooth suede-like texture.
- 91 POINTS - 2020 VINTAGE Wine Orbit - "It's charming and delightfully fruited on the nose showing ripe peach, pear, rockmelon and floral aromas. A succulent palate that's beautifully rounded and smooth."
- 5 STARS - 2020 VINTAGE Peter Saunders
- 4.5 STAR RATING - VINTAGE 2019 Peter Saunders
- GOLD MEDAL - VINTAGE 2017 Bragato International Wine Awards
- SILVER MEDAL - VINTAGE 2017 New World Wine Awards
- BLUE GOLD - VINTAGE 2016 Sydney International Wine Competition 2017
- SILVER - VINTAGE 2013 New Zealand International Wine Show 2013 - Sept 2013
- SILVER - VINTAGE 2010 New Zealand International Wine Shot 2011
- GOLD - VINTAGE 2009 International Cool Climate Wine Show 2011