$30.00 incl GST
Crafted in honour of Owner, Sara Joyce, who loved a more dry style rose in her 20’s. Our winemaker Tim Adams, made Sara’s Rose in light salmon hues and beautiful aromas of red berry fruits, mandarin and floral notes leading to a vibrant palate that is crisp and mouth-watering. Up front and zesty with a lingering fruity finish.
- 5 STARS - 2020 VINTAGE Peter Saunders - A nice easy-drinking warm-day wine as a refreshment and as a partner to light, finger food
- 90 POINTS - VINTAGE 2020 Bob Campbell - Pale-tinted rosé with a creamy texture and gentle raspberry, strawberry and subtle floral and red rose flavours. A charming wine with a drying finish.
- 93 POINTS - 2019 VINTAGE Wine Orbit - "Bright and fabulously aromatic, the bouquet shows raspberry, nectarine, apple and white floral aromas, leading to a juicy palate that is finely textured and persistent."
- 4 STARS - 2019 VINTAGE Peter Saunders
- 90 POINTS - VINTAGE 2018 Wine Orbit " Ripe and fragrant, the attractively expressed bouquet shows Gala apple, strawberry, stone fruit and floral characters, leading to a juicy palate that is fruit expressive and lingering."