We recommend this delightful Chardonnay to be paired with a citrus marinated chicken breasts and pink-eyed pea relish.
$30.00 incl GST
Beautifully fruited and elegantly complex, the bouquet shows golden peach, vanilla, roasted hazelnut and nougat characters, leading to a succulent palate that is creamy and lingering.
- 90 POINTS - VINTAGE 2023
Sam Kim - Wine Orbit
‘It’s immediately appealing on the nose with ripe stone fruit, rockmelon, nougat and oatmeal notes, leading to a beautifully rounded palate offering ripe fruit flavours with creamy texture and well-pitched acidity. Delightfully harmonious and smooth with tasty flavours. At its best: now to 2026’ – Wine Orbit September 2023
- 5 STARS - VINTAGE 2023
‘This is going to be a chubby Gisborne fellow, not fat, but hearty as Chardonnay goes. Very well made and structured. Fruit statement starting to emerge while young and shows very promising. A warm, uncluttered style, nicely balanced and Gisborne at its best.’
- 5 STARS - VINTAGE 2020 Peter Saunders
- 90 POINTS - VINTAGE 2020 Sam Kim - Wine Orbit
- 88 POINTS & 4 STARS Wine Orbit - "attractively fruited and gently lifted on the nose showing golden peach, Gala apple, grapefruit and nougat characters. The palate delivers elegant weight and ripe fruit flavours, backed by creamy mouthfeel and bright acidity, finishing juicy
- 4 STARS - 2019 VINTAGE Peter Saunders
- 4 STARS - 2018 VINTAGE Sam Kim Winen Orbitz
- 88 POINTS - 2018 VINTAGE Cameron Douglas
- 4.5 STARTS - VINTAGE 2017 Peter Saunders
- SILVER - VINTAGE 2014 New Zealand Royal Easter Show 2015 - Feb 2015