Fresh salads, Delicate fish and seafood dishes, seared asparagus, brightly flavoured Thai dishes and lighter curries.
$30.00 incl GST
Pale straw in colour with intense aromatic notes on the nose consisting of passionfruit, kiwi fruit, feijoa and musk characters, leading to a lively palate that is crisp and flavoursome.
- 5 STARS VINTAGE 2020 Peter Saunders
- 87 POINTS - VINTAGE 2020 Bob Campbell - Light, fresh and simple sauvignon blanc, with restrained passionfruit, guava and pineapple flavours. A hint of sweetness is balanced by pleasantly fruity acidity.
- 94 POINTS & 5 STARS - VINTAGE 2019 Sam Kim
- 5 STARS - VINTAGE 2018 Peter Saunders
- 5 STARS & 93 POINTS - VINTAGE 2018 Sam Kim, Wine Orbitz
- 4.5 STARS - VINTAGE 2017 Peter Saunders
- 88 POINTS - VINTAGE 2017 Cameron Douglas
- SILVER - VINTAGE 2016 Air NZ Wine Awards 2016 - Sept 2016
- SILVER - VINTAGE 2016 New Zealand International Wine Show 2016 - Sept 2016
- GOLD 'TOP 50' - VINTAGE 2016 New World Wine Show - August 2016
- SILVER - VINTAGE 2015 San Francisco International Wine Competition 2016 - June 2016
- 4.5 STARS AND 'BEST BUY' - VINTAGE 2015 Cuisine Magazine December 2015
- SILVER - VINTAGE 2015 International Wine and Spirit Competition 2015 - Sept 2015
- GOLD - VINTAGE 2015 Canterbury A & P Show - International Aromatic Wine Comp - Sept 2015
- SILVER - VINTAGE 2015 New Zealand International Wine Show 2015 - Sept 2015